Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space is a hybrid roguelike game of space adventure and starship combat set within an unexplored region of the galaxy known as the Purple Void. Each game session presents an instant, randomly generated space opera that plays to its conclusion in one sitting.
Captain your own starship and head out into deep space. Explore exotic suns and discover strange planets. Avoid nebulas and dangerous black holes. Encounter alien enemies--and allies. Command starship battles, blow up stuff and collect booty, then return to your homeworld and fortune and glory!
- Randomly generated animated star maps
- Dozens of unique starships
- Tons of artifacts, lifeforms, weapons and ship systems
- A bizarre collection of alien races, each with different starship types and weapons
- Random events and special, rare quests
- Turn-based space exploration and real time combat
- Brisk and quick to replay so permadeath is fun!
- Tutorial mode
- A combat simulator with access to ALL ships in the game
- Award-winning spaced-out music and sound effects
- Support for user-made mods
The coolest trip across the galaxy ... a sure-fire hit that should be in every gamer's library.
Russell Carroll, Game Tunnel
This is what independent gaming is all about!
Cory Banks, Gamers With Jobs
This game blew me away, and minutes turned into hours as I kept telling myself, alright, that one didn't count. Just one more round...
- Kit Pierce, MacGamer
Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here.
- Ming the Merciless, Planet Mongo
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: